Nov 9, 2017
In the first official episode of Birth Kweens, we’re talking
about picking your birth team. This episode kicks off our five-part
series that’s all about preparing for your birth. In this episode
we talked about:
- Why picking the right birth team is so important.
- The four main reasons you should NOT just pick any random
doctor/midwife to be your care provider.
- Where to start and exactly what to consider when looking for a
care provider who will be a good fit for you and your family.
- The differences between a hospital birth team and a home birth
- How to pick a home birth midwife and why their hospital
transfer rate isn’t the most important thing to focus on.
- Where to go to get reliable reviews on your birth team
- Special considerations and resources for VBACs (Vaginal Birth
- Who (and who not) to invite to your birth
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Did you like this episode? Please subscribe, rate, review, and
The Birth Kweens get down to the nitty gritty of pregnancy,
birth, postpartum, and women’s health. For more from us, visit
birthkweens.com. Follow us on
Instagram @BirthKweens and email us at email@example.com with your
questions, suggestions, and feedback.